We will not take liability for any delivery made where the recipient is not at the destination provided and there is no safe place to leave the package, a refund in this instance will not be provided.
If the recipient is not home, our drivers will leave the box of roses outside the house where they deem safe.
Please be aware that if AUS Post finds no safe place to leave the order, it will be returned to their local post office for collection.
An unsafe delivery might be if there is no sheltered place to leave the roses, or within clear sight of the street, or if there is no access to the building, apartments or condominium.
Examples of ‘unsafe’ locations include when:
- the front of the property is near the street in view of passers-by
- the location is not protected from the weather
- our posties would have to leave their bike unattended or out of sight
- they are uncertain if there are dogs present or a pet that may interfere with the parcel
- it’s an apartment where we only have ground level, common area access
- the driver feels that the parcel will be unsafe due to other factors (for example, there were many people gathered near your property at the time of delivery)
We will not accept liability for any delivery made where the recipient is not at the destination provided and there is no safe place to leave the package, a refund in this instance will not be provided.
50% of the cost of the total retail value (inclusive GST) will be incurred in the instance a fresh re-send is required since roses are perishable items.